- We offer the ability for open bar and cash bar options.
- We do not allow any BYOB of any kind.
- If alcohol is served at an event, onsite security must be present. See the final paragraph below.
- Alcohol may only be served by the licensed permit holder for the sale of alcohol. The only licensed permittee for the facility is El Palacio LLC of Ozark. Please contact Kevin Smith at (334) 774-2077 or (334) 685-0306.
- Cash Bar Service (guest pay a per drink price)
- $300 flat setup fee for 5 hours of service.
- Open Bar Service (the host of the event pre-purchases all alcohol through El Palacio at a set price up to the host request)
- Call for pricing.
- Split Bar Service (open bar for a set time, then transitions to cash bar)
- Call for pricing
For any event at which alcohol will be served an off-duty police officer must be engaged and the name and phone number of the individual furnished at least two days prior to the event. The Dale County Sheriff Department contacts are Deputy Bob Andrew (334)733-8700 or Captain Kyle Anderson (334)379-9747.